Is SVEN supposed to sound this bad?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is SVEN supposed to sound this bad?

Just got a new 552, and absolutely thrilled with it - except for SVEN. Most of what he says I can barely understand, and if I didn't know the context I wouldn't understand any of it. Am I just spoiled by the dulcet tones of the electronic personalities that inhabit my hundred dollar GPS, or have I received a defective unit?

Hi James,

Congrats on the purchase of the 552! It's an awesome sounding mixer! No worries, the voice of Sven, can sound a bit quirky, but you'll get used to it. This unit was designed over 5 years ago, and the lovely voices of electronic personalities were not as sexy sounding back then. Feel free to contact our tech support team if you have any further questions or concerns via phone 608-524-0625 or e-mail: [email protected]ddevices.com and we'll be happy to assist you.

Thanks,
    Nelson

Comment

Also, note that the 552 has a very limited amount of processing power compared to any piece of recent equipment.
      Matt Mayer

"The most exciting phrase to hear in science, the one that heralds new discoveries, is not 'Eureka!' but rather, 'hmm... that's funny...'"
      - Isaac Asimov

Comment

Working...
      X